How can I receive money from Nigeria to UK?
How to send money to Nigeria in 3 easy steps:
- Make a transfer online and enter your recipient bank account details.
- Pay in GBP by bank transfer or debit card to fix the best exchange rate.
- Money is delivered direct to bank account in Nigeria.
How long does an international bank transfer take UK?
How long does an international transfer with a bank take? Essentially 2-4 business days , depending on your destination, if you make the transfer before 15:00 UK time, or, next business day if you add a £15 fee.
How can I receive money from abroad Nigeria?
Here are nine of the most popular ways to receive money from overseas in Nigeria:
- WorldRemit. With WorldRemit, you can receive money from clients, family, and friends residing abroad at low service rates.
- Western Union.
- Ria Money Transfer.
How can I receive money from my UK bank account in Nigeria?
How do you send a bank transfer to Nigeria?
- Select ‘Bank Transfer’ as the preferred service.
- Select the bank.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Check the low fees and the exchange rate you’ll receive upfront.
- Enter your recipient’s details.
Do banks transfer money on weekends UK?
Banks and building societies operating the Faster Payments Service can process payments and transfers 24 hours a day, any day of the week. This includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
How long does it take for international funds to clear?
An international money transfer can take 1-5 days to be processed, depending on where the money is being sent to and from, and the provider doing the transfer. Once it’s processed on the sender’s end, your bank should generally be able to put the deposit into your account on the same business day they receive it.
Can I receive money from abroad in my bank account in Nigeria?
You can receive money from anywhere in the world with Western Union either via cash pick-ups at Agent locations or directly into your bank account here in Nigeria within minutes of the money being transferred.