How do you politely apologize for late reply?
Try something like this:
- Thank you so much for your thoughtful note last month! Also, my apologies for the slow reply; transitioning into this new role has been a little overwhelming, but I’m excited.
- Sorry for the delayed response.
- My sincere apologies for the slow reply; I’d hoped to get back to you sooner.
How do you apologize for not meeting expectations?
Quickly inform the person you let down and let them know you’re sorry for not meeting the expectations that were set. Doing so will let the others involved know you realize you didn’t do the job you set out to do. They’ll also notice you took the initiative and made the first move.
How do you apologize for a long time?
Some sample phrases that signify empathy would be: “I would be just as frustrated if I were in your position.” “This is unacceptable and we realize we have let you down.” “I’m deeply sorry for keeping you waiting for so long.”
How do you respond when he apologizes for not responding?
It really just depends on how often they apologize over it. If they slip up occasionally, then just say “it’s okay” and get over it. If they take forever to reply ALL THE TIME then you can either let em have it or give them a hint your upset. Or just drop them.
How do you apologize to a customer?
Here are five important aspects of an apology to a customer:
- Be truly sorry. If you aren’t genuinely sorry for at least some part of the problem, then don’t apologize.
- Validate your customer’s feelings.
- Explain what happened.
- Admit to your mistakes.
- Explain what you’ll do differently.
How do you apologize to an upset customer?
- Say sorry and express sincere regret.
- Be specific about what happened.
- Validate and relate to the customer’s feelings.
- Show what steps your company will take to make sure the inconvenience won’t happen again.
- Give your customer your contact information for extra measure.
What is the best reply for sorry?
5 English Phrases to Respond to an Apology
- That’s OK.
- It happens.
- No problem.
- Don’t worry about it.
- I forgive you. (for serious problems)
Is it bad to say no worries?
It doesn’t acknowledge the value of an apology. Apologizing for a misstep or wrong doing can be agonizing. For the receiver of an apology to reject it or dismiss the request for forgiveness is impolite. One might think that responding with a casual “no worries,” could assuage the guilt of the person in the wrong.