What are the elements of a development plan?
Here are some of the elements we see as most important in a truly effective development plan:
- Use an intentional change framework.
- Understand what it means to build capacity.
- Commitment to ongoing daily reflection.
- Building in perspective taking and seeking.
- Build intentionality into your schedule.
How do you fill out an individual development plan?
How to Write a Great Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Start with a goal; have a reason to develop. There needs to be some kind of reason to develop.
- Identify what you want to learn, or get better at.
- Identify “development actions” to address the needs.
What makes a good development plan?
The goals you set in your professional development plan should be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Timely). Using SMART goals will make them trackable, which makes it easier to update your PDP when you complete important milestones.
What are the main areas of development?
The Five Areas of Development is a holistic approach to learning that strives to break down the silos in education and ensure the development of a learner in all Five areas of Development – Cerebral, Emotional, Physical, Social and Spiritual.
What is the five element of development?
United Nations (2015) has developed its five- component intermingled SD paradigm, as in Figure 5 (5Ps: People, Partnership, Peace, Planet and Prosperity), from which the goals of SD emerge.
What is a good individual development plan?
Be realistic – An IDP should focus on an attainable career goal that you have. The actions to achieve that goal will need to address current gaps in performance, competency, skill or ability. Your development goals should be attainable, yet sufficiently challenging for you to accomplish.
What are the four basic elements of development?
These are (l) human resources, (2) natural resources, (3) capital formation, and (4) technology: These four wheels operate in rich and poor countries, although the mix and strategy for combining them will differ depending on the state of development.
What are the 5 main elements?
Everything in nature is made up of five basic elements: earth, water, fire, air, and space.
What are the elements of economical development?
The Elements of Economic Development
- The creation of capacity.
- Resource analysis.
- Five basic objectives.
- Make existing employers more competitive.
- Encourage new employers.
- Capture more local dollars.
- Attract new employers.
- Access outside sources of capital.
What are the five basic elements of plating?
The 5 basic elements of plating
- Create a framework. Start with drawings and sketches to visualise the plate.
- Keep it simple. Select one ingredient to focus on and use space to simplify the presentation.
- Balance the dish.
- Get the right portion size.
- Highlight the key ingredient.