What is the Inhand salary of PNB clerk?
Ans. The IBPS Clerk Salary Structure as mentioned in the notification is Rs. 19900-1000/1-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
Is PNB clerk a good job?
It is considered as one of the Best Banks to work in North India. PNB is a very good platform to start your banking career. Once you have been selected for the post of Clerk, you not only get a good basic salary but also get the facilities and benefits provided by the bank.
What is the starting salary of a bank clerk?
IBPS Clerk Salary is the sum of Basic Pay and other Allowances like HRA (House Rent Allowance and Dearness allowances etc.) The first Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk 2021 is Rs 11,765. IBPS Clerk Payscale is 11765-655/3- 13730-815/3- 16175-980/4- 20095-1145/7- 28110-2120/1- 30230/1310-1- 31540.
How can I get job in PNB?
- Depending on the job role you are attempting to get into , write into the careers email id at the PNB website with your resume and check if there are suitable openings.
- Alternatively route your resume through someone you know who works at PNB.
What is the salary of SBI cashier?
Average State Bank Of India Cashier salary in India is ₹ 2.8 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 30 years. Cashier salary at State Bank Of India ranges between ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 7 Lakhs.
What is PNB so job?
PNB SO is conducted by Punjab National Bank to recruit Specialist Officer, SO (Manager & Senior Manager). All the candidates who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria can apply to the posts.
How can I use PNB net banking?
Online Registration for Retail Internet Banking:
- Visit pnbibanking.in/
- Click on Retail –>> User New User.
- Select Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Both.
- Enter Account Number & Select “Type of Facility” (View Only or View & Transaction).
- Enter OTP (One Time password), received on your registered Mobile Number.
How can I apply for job in PNB?
Steps to Download Application Form for PNB Jobs 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.pnbindia.in.
- Click ‘Recruitment/ Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement for the above said posts.
- Check the advertisement to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully.