Whats the full meaning of ATM?
An automated teller machine (ATM) is an electronic banking outlet that allows customers to complete basic transactions without the aid of a branch representative or teller. ATMs are known in different parts of the world as automated bank machines (ABM) or cash machines.
What does ATM girl mean?
An acronym for “Ass To Mouth” — this is a sexual act in which objects are removed from the anus and then inserted into a mouth.
What does NTMU stand for?
NTMU means “Nice to Meet You.”
What are advantages and disadvantages of ATM?
Advantages and disadvantages of ATM
- Quick and prompt service is possible with less human errors.
- It is beneficial for travelers.
- It provides 24 hrs services without any staff and reduces the work load on bank staff.
- Withdraw cash at any time or in urgent without the help of bank.
- It ensures privacy to the customers.
What is called ATM card?
ATM cards are known by a variety of names such as bank card, MAC (money access card), client card, key card or cash card, among others. Other payment cards, such as debit cards and credit cards can also function as ATM cards.
What does AFK mean?
away from keyboard
Afk is an abbreviation for away from keyboard. It lets people know that you will not be at your keyboard for a while, or that you will not be online for a period of time.
What is Tyt in text?
TYT means “Take Your Time.”
What does mean AFK?
AFK means “away from keyboard” in typing shorthand. Its meaning can be literal or it can simply indicate that you aren’t online. AFK is a helpful phrase for communal online spaces, when you want a quick way to communicate that you’re stepping away.
What is AFK Emoji?
abbreviation. (primarily used in texting and messaging) away from keyboard.
What is importance of ATM?
Automated Teller Machines, popularly referred to as ATMs, are one of the most useful advancements in the banking sector. ATMs allow banking customers to avail quick self-serviced transactions, such as cash withdrawal, deposit, and fund transfers.
What are advantages of ATM?
Advantages of ATM
- Provide Convenience to Customers. Customers are able to do financial transactions conveniently with the use of ATMs.
- Offer 24×7 Service.
- Reduce Banks Workload.
- Access to Bank Account from Anywhere.
- Minimizes Transactions Cost.
- Charges Fees.
- Limitation on Cash Withdrawal.
- Possibility of Frauds.
How does ATM card work?
The Working of ATM Cards ATM Cards are linked to your bank account. Whenever you use the card at ATMs or for online/offline transactions, money is debited from your linked bank account. Once you get your ATM card, you can then set the ATM PIN and online transaction password online.
What are the advantages of an ATM?
Advantages of ATMs
- 24-hour service. The ATM provides service round the clock.
- Convenience. The ATM gives convenience to bank customers.
- ATM reduces the workload of bank’s workers. ATMs reduce the work pressure on a bank’s workers and avoid queues in bank premises.
What does ACK mean in text?
Other definitions for ack (2 of 2) ack. abbreviation. acknowledge. acknowledgment.
What does BTF mean in text language?
Slang / Jargon (17) Acronym. Definition. BTF. Before the Fire.