Where is the corporate office for Bank of America?
Bank of America/Headquarters
The principal executive offices of Bank of America Corporation are located in the Bank of America Corporate Center, 100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28255.
How do I contact Bank of America corporate?
Call 1-704-386-5681 to connect with the Bank of America headquarters. For general shareholder information, you can call Bank of America Office of the Corporate Secretary at 1-800-521-3984, if you are outside of the United States or in Canada, you may call 1-781-575-2621.
How do I file a complaint against Bank of America?
Bank of America complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 432-1000.
- Visit Customer Care Contact Form.
- Tweet Bank of America Customer Care.
- Tweet Bank of America.
- Follow Bank of America.
How do I contact the CEO of Bank of America?
Bank of America Customer Service Contacts
- 100 North Tryon Street. Charlotte, NC 28255. www.bankofamerica.com.
- [email protected]
- Secondary Contact. Ashley Ross. Client Experience Executive.
- Karen Arakelian. Executive Escalations. 100 North Tryon Street.
- Chief Executive. Brian Moynihan.
How do I get a human at Bank of America?
In order to speak to a live person in Bank of America customer service you need to dial 1-800-432-1000 (if you’re calling international dial +1-315-724-4022). If you’re calling about credit card problems you need to dial 1-757-677-4701 to speak to a live operator right away.
How do I contact Bank of America Small Business?
FAQs. If you have a general question about an existing checking, savings, credit card or business services account, call 888. BUSINESS (888.287. 4637).
Who is owner of Bank of America?
Bank of America
|The Bank of America Corporate Center, headquarters of Bank of America in Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Owners||Berkshire Hathaway (11.9%) The Vanguard Group (7.1%) BlackRock (6.2%)|
|Number of employees||213,000 (2020)|
|Divisions||BofA Securities Merrill Bank of America Private Bank|
Does Bank of America call customers?
Bank of America often sends messages from SMS short numbers for alerts, but we will never ask you for personal or financial information in a text message. If you’re in doubt, call the client service number on our Contact Us page, on your statement or on the back of your credit, debit or ATM card.
How do I close my Bank of America Small Business account?
How to Close a Bank of America Account
- Visit a local Bank of America branch and ask to close your account.
- Call Bank of America at 1-800-432-1000 and follow the prompts to request to cancel your account.
- Send a written request to close the account to: Bank of America, FL1-300-01-29, PO Box 25118, Tampa, FL 33622-5118.
What bank has the best business account?
Best Small Business Bank Accounts 2021
- Best for Rewards: Chase Business Complete Checking℠
- Best Brick-and-Mortar Bank: U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package.
- Best Interest-Bearing Business Checking Account: Radius Bank Tailored Checking.
- Best Online Business Checking Account: Axos Bank Basic Business Checking.
What bank is better than Bank of America?
Discover: Best for APY and perks, online bank with a high savings rate and cash-back checking. Ally Bank: Best for customer service, online bank with high APYs and no monthly fees. Alliant Credit Union: Best for ATMs, online credit union with high rates and a huge ATM network.