Who originally said if you fail to plan you plan to fail?
Quote by Benjamin Franklin: “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”
When did Benjamin Franklin say if you fail to plan you plan to fail?
In 1973 the popular American televangelist Robert H. Benjamin Franklin Quotes By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
What is the meaning of to fail to plan is to plan to fail?
The United States of America would not be what it is today without his critical input. “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” Benjamin Franklin. His quote is widely admired, and rightly so. It’s a nod to planning to fail with it’s insight to the risks that come from chance, decay, and disorder.
How do you plan a failure?
Focus On The Process
- Think about your top goal.
- Write it down.
- Give it a timeline, preferably a fairly short one.
- Imagine all the potential obstacles you’ll face in achieving that goal.
- Write those obstacles down.
- Now come up with an if-then response you will have to each of those obstacles.
Why is it important to be prepared for failure?
It’s important to stay focused and hungry. Planning for failure makes it easier to move on. Preparation can help soften the blow in the event that your company hits the rocks.
Did Ben Franklin say by failing to prepare you are preparing to fail?
By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail. —Benjamin Franklin.
What are the consequences of not planning and controlling a project?
The results of poor planning are discussed below
- Poor time management.
- Poor clear definitions of project’s objectives.
- Budget not set out.
- Dissatisfied customers.
- Lack of support from stakeholders.
- Failing to plan exposes the project to unpredicted high risks and problems.
How do you mentally prepare for failure?
Get Ready to Fail
- Acknowledge the failure and put it in perspective. You can’t begin to bounce back from a mistake if you don’t admit you’ve made it.
- Look for causes, not blame.
- Before you wrack your brain to think up an appropriate response, take a break.
- Get some help.
- Refocus your efforts and take action.
How do I start again after failure?
Here are seven steps to take when starting over after a failure:
- Accept responsibility for your own failure.
- Recognize when you haven’t succeeded.
- Make sure the pieces from your failure have been sufficiently picked up.
- Remind yourself of your past successes.
- Make a decision.
- Forget the past and focus on the future.
What is the saying prepare to fail?
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” It’s better to not have an opportunity and be prepared, than to have an opportunity and not be prepared. Success loves preparation, are you prepared?